We offer a warranty on all our battery-operated devices except those that are pre-filled with cannabis oils. The STRIO Warranty Program does not apply to any of our products that do not include a battery component. This includes our glass pieces, rolling trays, device attachments, replacement parts, silicone-glass collection, and silicone accessories.
STRIO Standard Warranty
The STRIO Standard Warranty covers the device for 1 year from the date of purchase or delivery.
Purchases from 3rd party sellers are not covered under our warranty program .
What is Covered Under the STRIO Warranty Program?
- Devices that were purchased from STRIO.com and delivered within 30 days.
- Devices that don’t turn on or are faulty straight out of the package.
- Devices that no longer hold a charge, or do not charge at all.
- Devices that have internal malfunctions.
What is NOT Covered Under the STRIO Warranty Program?
- Lost or stolen devices.
- Device wear and tear from normal use.
- Damage caused by cartridge/atomizer leaks.
- Water damage.
- Use of the device other than for its intended purpose.
- Damage caused by a personal attempt at repair.
Device has been altered or modified in any way. Including but not limited to:
- Any decoration or decal attachment
- Adding glue of any kind to the device
- Stickers or paint
- Device has been used with a non-STRIO attachment.
- Device has been charged with a non-STRIO charger.
- Device was NOT purchased from an authorized STRIO retailer. You can find authorized stores by contacting us.
- Counterfeit devices.
- Damage caused by attempting to access internal device components.
- Attachments – if you purchased a device with an attachment, only the battery component is covered.
*You should NEVER try to open your device or access the lithium-ion battery. This is extremely dangerous and will immediately void your warranty. Please file a claim for any internal malfunctions and we will provide a replacement.
What if My Device is Discontinued?
We will not be able to make exact item replacements for devices that have been discontinued. However, our customer support team will select a similar device to exchange for a faulty discontinued item.
We are happy to replace a faulty battery if it meets our criteria. Educate yourself on our policies to make sure that you are using your STRIO device properly and ensuring that your actions don’t void your device’s warranty.
In addition to using your device with care and regular cleaning, here are some details to note before filing your claim:
- Purchases from 3rd party sellers are not covered under our warranty program .
- The phrase “online purchases” refers only to STRIO.com, not 3rd party online sellers. STRIO can only offer exact item replacement if it falls within our warranty guidelines.
- It is your responsibility to read and be aware of STRIO’s replacement and warranty policies for your STRIO device.
- Warranties only cover vaporizers, not attachments or additional functions
We offer a monetary refund for a 30-day period from the date of delivery only for new unopened products. This is only available for devices purchased from STRIO.com. The refund amount will only be for the price of the item, shipping fees and shipping insurance costs will not be refunded.
After that 30-day window is closed, only item replacements will be available. This applies only to devices that fall within our warranty parameters.
Except as expressly set forth above in the applicable limited warranty, STRIO disclaims all other express or implied warranties to the extent permitted by law and specifically disclaims and excludes all implied warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If such disclaimer of any implied warranty is not permitted by law, the duration of any such implied warranties is limited to the duration of the applicable warranties set forth in this limited warranty. In addition to the rights described herein, you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country with respect to the exclusion or application of implied warranties, incidental and consequential damages and repair and replacement. The warranty provided herein is limited to the value of the Product. Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.
*Consumers must be of legal age to file a warranty claim. All warranty claims may be subject to the discretion of STRIO.
WARNING ABOUT UNAUTHORIZED SELLERS
Many resellers who sell through online sites or other 3rd parties are not authorized retailers or resellers of STRIO Products. When purchasing STRIO Products, it is important to note where the product is being “shipped from and sold by” which is stated in the header of each product. Warranties are only available for STRIO Products sold on STRIO.com. Please contact STRIO directly before you make your purchase if you are uncertain if you are purchasing from an authorized retailer.
WARRANTIES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. SECOND-HAND ITEMS, INCLUDING SALES FROM WEBSITES SUCH AS EBAY AND CRAIGSLIST, ARE NOT COVERED BY STRIO’S WARRANTY.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall STRIO or its authorized suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of the use of the Product, including, without limitation, property damage, loss of value of the Product or any third party products that are used in or with the Product, or loss of use of the Product or any third party products that are used in or with the Product, even if STRIO has been advised of the possibility of such damages. STRIO has no liability for any damage or destruction to consumer devices attached property. Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced herein and all direct or general damages in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise), the entire liability of STRIO and any of its authorized suppliers shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the Product